Joe Wheeler EMC is happy to announce that we will re-open all three of our office lobbies to the public effective Monday, April 12 at 7:30 am. Following the guidance of the Governor's office, JWEMC will not be requiring masks to be worn. They will now be optional for both members and employees. Should you request, JWEMC employees will be more than happy to wear a mask while serving you.
We are still encouraging our members to take advantage of all of our “no-contact”, payment options, such as drive-through windows and kiosks, the JWEMC app, and online bill pay. Members can also call 256-552-2300 to take care of regular business over the phone.
Options for remote payment:
• Online - www.jwemc.coop - click on the “Online Bill Pay” button at the top right corner.
• JWEMC Mobile App - If you have set this up, you can make payments through the app. If not, you must first establish an online bill pay account before you will be able to use this method of payment.
• By Telephone - call 256-552-2300 - Press 3 to make a payment.
• Payment Kiosk - These are located in the foyer of all three of our offices and the drive-through lanes at the Hartselle and Moulton offices. Kiosks are available 24 hours a day and accept cash, checks, credit cards, or debit cards.
• Drive Through Windows - The drive-through windows at our Hartselle and Moulton office will remain open from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
• Night Deposit - Members can drop payments in our night deposit boxes, located at the Hartselle and Moulton offices, at any time. We will check the night deposits routinely throughout the day during regular business hours and update your account accordingly.
• Mail - You can mail your payment to:
Joe Wheeler EMC Department 1340
P.O. Box 2153 Birmingham, AL 35287-1340
Automatic payments: Many of you have already set up automatic payments and will not have to make any changes. If you would like to set up a bank draft on your account, please contact a CSR.
Our Customer Service Reps will still assist members for normal business operations via Telephone, including setting up a new service during this time. For any transactions requiring an official I.D. or other documents, an email address has been set up for customers to send required documents. Please contact Customer Service for assistance, (256) 552-2300.