- Must complete application.
- Must pay construction cost and deposit (if applicable). To apply for permanent residential credit, septic tank approval will be required.
- Must obtain building or parking permit (if applicable).
- Must obtain easements for right-of-way.
- Must obtain meter base from electrical supplier.
- Must spot meter pole and guy location if required after mobile home is located on the property.
- Must be factory treated to prevent decay
- Must be at least 5 feet in the ground and guyed when necessary
- Must be provided and installed by customers
- Must be at least 25 foot long
- JWEMC will make height determination after visual examination of site
Note: EMT Conduit is not approved for burial. Use schedule 40 or schedule 60, or rigid metal.
Please read the requirements for electric service to mobile homes in the following documents: